Cosmedia is a boutique social media, mobile and web marketing strategy company. We develop scalable, powerful digital strategies that help our clients build their brands online. We also create websites, mobile applications and social platforms that bring our strategic thinking to life.
Established in 2007 in Johannesburg, South Africa, we had and still have a clear focus: helping clients generate results from their digital, mobile and social media marketing investments. We have helped companies in southern Africa, Germany, UK, Mauritius, USA and China own market territory online. Some of the clients we have worked with include Discovery, BlackBerry, Ping An, Siemens, Ndalo Media, Babcock, Mercer and Nokia.
Utilising experienced strategy experts – not junior account managers – and an international network of experts and partners, we will work with you one-to-one. This direct relationship is what we consider a huge difference when it comes to delivering results for our clients.
WHY CHOOSE COSMEDIA?
- We utilise a network of industry experts and experienced consultants from across China, Europe, South Africa and the USA.
- We take on projects from across the globe, either virtually or in person.
- We’ve been involved in online communications since way before all the hype, and have experience across different business sectors, brands & agencies.
- We take an integrated approach to digital, mobile and social media marketing.
- We’re strong on both concept creation and campaign delivery, always driven by marketing, communication and business principles.
- Our clients’ reputations are equally as important as our own.
- We deliver bottom-line results.
MEET THE FOUNDER
Gino Cosme formed Cosmedia in 2007 with one professional goal in mind: to make it easy for corporate brands to grasp and embrace digital, mobile and social media marketing through disciplined research, strategy and consultation.
With over 13 years of experience in the online industry across four continents, Gino’s background includes heading online communications for Siemens in southern Africa, and taking up leading roles in Search and Digital Strategy for two of Africa’s leading digital and eMarketing agencies.
You have probably seen some of his work; his personal portfolio includes work for Siemens, Discovery, Converse, Samsung Mobile, Hertz, Airports Company SA, Virgin Limited Edition, BlackBerry, First National Bank, Nokia, Media 24, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Ping An, South Africa Tourism, Pru Health, Ndalo Media (Destiny & Destiny Man), Telkom, Iemas, DSTV, AdvTech, Mercer, Rand Merchant Bank, Avis Car Rental, 5 FM Radio and Babcock.
Gino is supported by a local and international network of experienced project managers, strategists, marketers, designers and developers who have one goal in mind—making sure Cosmedia delivers results-driven projects on time and on budget.