The following infographic shows some social media statistics of Fortune 500 companies. Some of the findings include:
- 23% (144) of Fortune 500 companies have a public-facing corporate blog
- 62% of Fortune 500 companies have an active corporate Twitter account (with a tweet in the past 30 days)
- 58% of Fortune 500 companies have a corporate Facebook Page.
- The Insurance, Speciality Retail (Apparels, Home Appliances, Furniture), and Food Production, Services and Drug Stores industries have the most number of Facebook Pages.
- Coca-Cola, Starbucks and McDonald’s have the highest number of Facebook fans (as of February 2012)
Posted in Blog, Social media, Trends on 23rd April 2012 at 12:50 pm