Research & Insights
Cosmedia provides clients with decisive competitive analysis and market insight based on our proprietary research techniques and processes, and our interactions with the global online marketing and social media community. Our goal is to identify possible threats and key opportunities for your business so that you remain competitive in the digital arena.
Our most recent, in-depth research projects for clients include:
- A thorough analysis of the European, American, Asian and African Health 2.0 industry
- Research into the international gay online marketing and social media industries
- Trends and insights in the luxury travel market across the UK, Europe, South Africa and Asia
- Global trends in the digital media and magazine industries (both male and female markets)
- Online recruitment and human capital sourcing trends within the corporate environment
- Research across the global online personal training and fitness industry, with a focus on ecommerce, social media, digital marketing and content
- Digital marketing trends and research for the consumer telecommunications and ISP industry
- Consumer trends in the digital music industry
- Social business research for numerous multinational corporate brands (business- and consumer-facing)
We also aggregate and maintain our own database of Internet market research, Internet statistics, digital marketing and social media trends, Internet advertising research, and Internet demographics from leading local and global data sources. This digital intelligence – along with our objective analysis – allows us to empower our clients to fully understand the Internet landscape so that together we’re able to make informed business and online marketing decisions.
Our in-depth research include:
- Social Media Trends
- Digital insight reports
- Competitor & best practice analysis
- Website gap analysis
- Website audits & reviews
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) audits
- Social media audits
- Industry Research
- Custom Research
To brief us on a research project please call us on +27 11 513 4081 or +44 20 3239 5495.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.